Re: [alpine-devel] Alpine 3.9.0 Release Candidate 1 is out

From: Milan P. Stanic <mps_at_arvanta.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 11:27:52 +0100

On Fri, 2019-01-11 at 04:18, Alba Pompeo wrote:
> No Chromium and no Firefox for ARM.
> Is there another browser available? Or plans to add chromium/firefox
> binaries to all arches?

Worked hard few days and finally managed to build Firefox
(firefox-esr-60.4.0) on aarch64 and armv7, with some 'tricks'.

On aarch64 it works fine and I'm using it few days without problem, and
it is faster and more responsive than the old 52.9, and whole
'experience' is better.

Last night also managed to build it on armv7 and installed it on armv7
box, but didn't tested it exhaustively yet.

Now, I'm working to polish APKBUILD to make build to be more smoothly.
Help from experienced developers would be appreciated.

[...]