[alpine-devel] I found how apk handles noarch a little weird.

From: Magicloud Magiclouds <magicloud.magiclouds_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 13:07:41 +0800

Hi,

When a package was configured as "arch='noarch'", it would be marked
as noarch in APKINDEX as well, and should be located in
$repos/noarch/. This is expected.

But unlike Ubuntu or Tinycorelinux, the APKINDEX itself, must be in
"current arch" (aarch64 if it was RPI3), no matter what it contains.
Seems like there is no such thing as "noarch APKINDEX".

Did I do something wrong? Or it is designed like this?

--
竹密岂妨流水过
山高哪阻野云飞