[alpine-devel] Should `setup-apkrepos -f` if fails.

From: Magicloud Magiclouds <magicloud.magiclouds_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2019 13:35:58 +0800

Hi,

While working on automatically setup an alpinelinux, I found that,
`setup-apkrepos -f` falls back to interactive mode if something is
wrong when retrieving mirror list.

I think this is unexpected. One, headless or unattended setup hangs
because this step is waiting for user. Two, it does not exit with
error, so the automation script cannot detect the error easily and
patch things up.

I did not submit this as a bug since I'd like to have your opinion. Thanks.

--
竹密岂妨流水过
山高哪阻野云飞