Re: [alpine-devel] Should `setup-apkrepos -f` if fails.

From: Tuan Hoang <tmhoang_at_linux.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2019 16:49:02 +0100

Hello,

Personally speaking, I like automated installation feature landed on
Alpine. But for now, the installer scripts do not support it to my
knowledge.

Seems like you have already made some progress with that endeavor, would
you mind sending a patch or opening an issue or pr and we can discuss
about it ?

Tuan