Re: [alpine-devel] Should `setup-apkrepos -f` if fails.

From: Drew DeVault <sir_at_cmpwn.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2019 10:52:07 -0500

A little bit late to this thread, but I found the installation scripts
wholely unsuitable for unattended installation. You're probably better
off ditching them. Here's the script I use:

https://git.sr.ht/~sircmpwn/builds.sr.ht/tree/master/images/alpine/genimg

Feel free to adapt it to your needs. IMO given the simplicity of doing
these steps manually, I think that the setup-* scripts should be
considered useful only in an interactive install.