Re: [alpine-devel] Should `setup-apkrepos -f` if fails.

From: Tuan Hoang <tmhoang_at_linux.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2019 17:00:47 +0100

I would love to hear opinions from Alpine dev team on this matter.

What's in my mind is something like established method like kickstart
(and preseed too?).

Something like, you have an init service that watches for kernel parm
'auto_inst'. If there is, it starts the automated installer for you (and
somehow can reuse our setup-* scripts), with a provided configuration
file. Could be like 'auto_inst=https://yoursite.com/auto_inst.conf'. I
think this would be a nice fit for Alpine.