Re: [alpine-devel] Extend APKBUILD format with a variable to check framework versions

From: Oliver Smith <ollieparanoid_at_bitmessage.ch>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 08:47:00 +0000

Hello again,

here is the script. I placed it in its own git repository, to add tests
and a CI config in the same place, without cluttering Alpine's existing
repositories. The script itself is less than 100 lines (with comments)
and should basically work everywhere out of the box without installing
anything.

https://github.com/ollieparanoid/aports-relgroup-check/blob/master/relgroup-check.sh

See the "tests" dir of the same repository for example output.

My idea is, that this gets forked and maintained over at Alpine's github
organization. Then aports.git (and postmarketOS' pmaports.git, and
Adélie's repo) can download and run the script in their CI code.

What do you think folks?

Best regards,
Oliver

Oliver Smith: