Re: [alpine-devel] Should `setup-apkrepos -f` if fails.

From: Magicloud Magiclouds <magicloud.magiclouds_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 11:30:03 +0800

Sorry, I was not aware that the thread was replied.

I have some opinions on read-only image kick start. I will check
Drew's script first. Then a feature request for discussing.

PS: Tuan, I think ssh_key is quite hard to use, actually. It accepts a
URL, or a pub key string. Since pub key string contains spaces
(ssh-rsa ABCDEFG hostname), while some boot loader cannot pass this
string correctly (with double quote, or escaping), it is not
practically a useful way.

--
竹密岂妨流水过
山高哪阻野云飞