[alpine-devel] Issue with abuild on aports github build

From: Timothy Legge <timlegge_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 20:05:01 -0300

Hi

I pushed a pull request https://github.com/alpinelinux/aports/pull/6851 for
perlmagic. The build works on my development box if I use abuild from the
current https://github.com/alpinelinux/abuild master.

If I use the version of abuild included on 3.8.4 I it fails with

>>> ERROR: perlmagick*: Has /home/... in rpath
>>> ERROR: perlmagick*: prepare_package failed
>>> ERROR: perlmagick: all failed

This is the same error that shows up in github after the pull request runs:

continuous-integration/drone/pr — Build is failing
continuous-integration/travis-ci/pr — The Travis CI build failed

However the current git version of abuild works without any errors. Any
thoughts?

Tim