Re: [alpine-devel] Issue with abuild on aports github build

From: Timothy Legge <timlegge_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 12:44:55 -0300

HI

Thanks. Apparently I had commented out the rpath check in my git repo
version so that explained the reason.

However, my APKBUILD file does not have /home or ~/ so how I could be
getting the same results on the github checks is strange to me.

I guess it likely has to do with:

Warning: -L../MagickCore/.libs changed to
-L/home/tim/aports/testing/perlmagick/src/ImageMagick-7.0.8-35/PerlMagick/../MagickCore/.libs

localhost:~/aports/testing/perlmagick/pkg$ scanelf --recursive --rpath .
 TYPE RPATH FILE
ET_DYN
/home/tim/aports/testing/perlmagick/src/ImageMagick-7.0.8-35/PerlMagick/quantum/../../MagickCore/.libs
./perlmagick/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/auto/Image/Magick/Q16HDRI/Q16HDRI.so