Re: [alpine-devel] Planning for 3.10 release

From: Milan P. Stanić <mps_at_arvanta.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2019 20:08:21 +0200

On Wed, 2019-04-03 at 17:28, Natanael Copa wrote:
[...]
> - at least one more architecture for rust.

Current state with llvm deters me to try to make clean and canonical
APKBUILD and patches for aarch64 and armv7 (maybe ppc64) and I wait
till this (llvm status) will be solved.

To note, I have rust apk's for Alpine aarch64 and armv7 but they are not
canonical Alpine packages but I build with them some application like
firefox and some smaller, although didn't managed to build everything I
tried but didn't tried hard enough, probably.

If anyone have experience with building rust on aarch64 and armv7 please
to share all my work on it, give it to someone more experienced, team
work or whatever.

--
regards