Re: [alpine-devel] abuild and depends in subpackages

From: tcely <tcely_at_icloud.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2019 11:06:28 -0400
On Apr 5, 2019 9:43 AM, Natanael Copa <ncopa@alpinelinux.org> wrote:

But we need to decide what behavior we want long term: Do we want
explicitly (always) unset depends or avoid doing depends="$depends ..."
in split functions?

I would prefer avoid depends="$depends ..."

I would prefer to set origdepends="$depends" before unsetting depends for subpackages, at least temporarily until aports can be fixed.

Another way around depends="$depends ..." is to use a variable like depends_dev so that the assignment happens before the split function runs.
R{.n+yׯz_˛mbzX+ijZb^~i+-iw{Received on Fri Apr 05 2019 - 11:06:28 UTC