Re: [alpine-devel] Some questions about initramfs-init.

From: Magicloud Magiclouds <magicloud.magiclouds_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 11:42:04 +0800

Thanks for the info.

My intention is to save the hacking work. I like things to be
configurable or appendable. Also, some code seems out of maintain. For
example, ALPINE_MNT, I could not find its definition or where
assigned.

PS: For PR, I am not sure if github works. I had one to fix VIM syntax
highlight issue (very small), but no response for quite a while.

--
竹密岂妨流水过
山高哪阻野云飞