[alpine-devel] Stepping down from the team

Daniel Isaksen <d@duniel.no>
<eoZaVoQE-Nwu7bWHQvp1nFFgC7gHv9cSlhLcb8fyi-Z8DdeDgALMWZV6NZ-ZTNy0Cc7-JA4qrf9rklRzvXuuhpnXkD_owVF14vDRWW4uM48=@duniel.no>
Hello,

I have chosen to depart from the infrastructure team effective immediately.

I have already removed my ssh keys from all the hosts I know I had access to, removed my IRC @alpine/ cloak, changed the passwords on my accounts on Alpine services, and reset the password/email for uk.alpinelinux.org's hosting panel to Carlo's.

Also, I'd like to extend my gratitude to the Alpine Linux team for pouring their time and effort into making a quality Linux distribution, as well as for being flexible when I have struggled with personal issues.

-----
Sincerely / Med vennlig hilsen,
Daniel Isaksen <d@duniel.no> (https://duniel.no)

[alpine-devel] Re: Stepping down from the team

Carlo Landmeter <clandmeter@gmail.com>
<CA+cSEmMxh4VBfsCeiyNv3nHKv=A8SnG=ze73Yq-_LuW=v1vijQ@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<eoZaVoQE-Nwu7bWHQvp1nFFgC7gHv9cSlhLcb8fyi-Z8DdeDgALMWZV6NZ-ZTNy0Cc7-JA4qrf9rklRzvXuuhpnXkD_owVF14vDRWW4uM48=@duniel.no> (view parent)

On Sat, 20 Apr 2019 at 04:14, Daniel Isaksen <d@duniel.no> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have chosen to depart from the infrastructure team effective immediately.

I'm really sorry to hear that. I didn't see this coming, and I haven't
really been much around to notice.
I hope you can take a moment for yourself and hope we can have a chat later
when im more available.

> I have already removed my ssh keys from all the hosts I know I had access
> to, removed my IRC @alpine/ cloak, changed the passwords on my accounts on
> Alpine services, and reset the password/email for uk.alpinelinux.org's
> hosting panel to Carlo's.

Thanks for taking the steps needed for your resignation. I will leave your
alpine email address for now
until we feel it has no more function.

> Also, I'd like to extend my gratitude to the Alpine Linux team for pouring
> their time and effort into making a quality Linux distribution, as well as
> for being flexible when I have struggled with personal issues.

Please take care of yourself, hoping to see you around!

-carlo
<20190422211538.787f4638@ncopa-desktop.copa.dup.pw>
In-Reply-To
<eoZaVoQE-Nwu7bWHQvp1nFFgC7gHv9cSlhLcb8fyi-Z8DdeDgALMWZV6NZ-ZTNy0Cc7-JA4qrf9rklRzvXuuhpnXkD_owVF14vDRWW4uM48=@duniel.no> (view parent)
Daniel,

On Fri, 19 Apr 2019 20:14:34 +0000
Daniel Isaksen <d@duniel.no> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have chosen to depart from the infrastructure team effective immediately.

It has been a pleasure to work with you and I hope to see you back one
day. Thank you very much!

Take care!