[alpine-devel] redmine admin volunteers needed

<20190429163113.32bbdcdc@ncopa-desktop.copa.dup.pw>

We could have use of some volunteers who can help us manage redmine
tickets. We have seen some increase in spam recently, which appears to
created manually with the intent to increase search engines page
ranking.

So we could have use of someone (2-3 volunteers?) who could help us
monitor activity on bugs.alpinelinux.org and delete spam and spam
accounts. This does not require any coding skills.

I am thinking those volunteers could also help assign new tickets to the
appropriate package maintainers and maybe even ask maintainers to
register to redmine.

Skills required:
- being a nice person and good with dealing with people
- some experience with use of redmine (and/or gitlab) or willingness to
  learn.

If you would like to help with with this, then please let us know.

[alpine-devel] Re: [alpine-user] redmine admin volunteers needed

PICCORO McKAY Lenz <mckaygerhard@gmail.com>
<CALci+FSdfAMVhZdid7sbP4-aQnge57g3uv1Jzmo9sDHdU98L-Q@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<20190429163113.32bbdcdc@ncopa-desktop.copa.dup.pw> (view parent)
i can search for tickets and mark a list of need to erase.. here in list!
that helps?

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com

El lun., 29 de abr. de 2019 a la(s) 10:31, Natanael Copa (
ncopa@alpinelinux.org) escribió:

> Hi,
>
> We could have use of some volunteers who can help us manage redmine
> tickets. We have seen some increase in spam recently, which appears to
> created manually with the intent to increase search engines page
> ranking.
>
> So we could have use of someone (2-3 volunteers?) who could help us
> monitor activity on bugs.alpinelinux.org and delete spam and spam
> accounts. This does not require any coding skills.
>
> I am thinking those volunteers could also help assign new tickets to the
> appropriate package maintainers and maybe even ask maintainers to
> register to redmine.
>
> Skills required:
> - being a nice person and good with dealing with people
> - some experience with use of redmine (and/or gitlab) or willingness to
>   learn.
>
> If you would like to help with with this, then please let us know.
>
> -nc
>

> ---
> Unsubscribe:  alpine-user+unsubscribe@lists.alpinelinux.org
> Help:         alpine-user+help@lists.alpinelinux.org