Re: [alpine-devel] How to Qt 5 packages are built for architecture aarch64 (i.e. Raspberry Pi 3)

From: Pablo Rogina <pablojr_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2019 11:40:51 -0300

Hi Milan, thank you for your reply.

> Alpine build packages native, i.e. not cross build.
> Although it is not RPi3 for aarch64 but some more powerful ARM64
> machines.

Given I don't have "more powerful ARM64 machines" at hand:
1. could it be possible to cross-compile those packages under a X86_64
machine using the Linario binary toolchain [1]?
2 do I need to do something special because musl library?

[1] https://releases.linaro.org/components/toolchain/binaries/7.4-2019.02/aarch64-linux-gnu/