Re: [alpine-devel] How to Qt 5 packages are built for architecture aarch64 (i.e. Raspberry Pi 3)

From: Rasmus Thomsen <oss_at_cogitri.dev>
Date: Mon, 06 May 2019 14:55:35 +0000

Hello,

1.
since crosscompiling isn't really tested on Alpine (nor supported) I can suggest you to instead compile in a virtual machine (via Qemu, you can use the scripts from here if you want to: http://arvanta.net/mps/)
2.
I don't think you can use these since they're most likely linked against glibc. Maybe they'll work with gcompat though.

Regards,

Rasmus Thomsen