[alpine-devel] Building alpine linux from source code

From: Oguzhan Oezkut <oezkut_at_gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2019 11:38:33 +0200

Hello,

I working on a presentation about docker and alpine for the school.

I would like to build certain alpine binaries from the scratch from source code. I’m looking for the build script for “alpine-minirootfs-3.9.4-x86_64.tar.gz” which is available at http://dl-cdn.alpinelinux.org/alpine/v3.9/releases/x86_64/

However, I looking for the exact source code and the build script and if possible some information how to build, like build script parameters and build environment.

It would be great if you could help me!

Thanks in advanced

Oguzhan

--- Unsubscribe: alpine-devel+unsubscribe_at_lists.alpinelinux.org Help: alpine-devel+help_at_lists.alpinelinux.org --- Received on Tue Jun 04 2019 - 11:38:33 UTC