Mail archive
alpine-infra

Alpine Infra mailing list

From: Natanael Copa <ncopa_at_alpinelinux.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 09:55:32 +0100

Hi,

I have configured the alpine-infra ml a bit. I have unsubscribed
*_at_gmail.com and subscribed the following addresses:

jbilyk_at_alpinelinux.org
fabled_at_alpinelinux.org
clandmeter_at_gmail.com
ncopa_at_alpinelinux.org
nangel_at_alpinelinux.org

The purpose of this list is to have a channel to discuss the Alpine
Linux infra structure issues and a place where people can contact the
alpine-infra team. (we have also alpine-infra_at_bugs.alpinelinux.org to
keep track of issues to make sure they are followed up)

Currently the list is open for anyone to subscribe. Do we want keep it
open? We could limit it to be an invite-only list.

Do we want archives to be public?

In any case: we should probably document it some place.

-nc