Mail archive
alpine-infra

Fw: Securepass integration for Alpine Linux

From: Natanael Copa <ncopa_at_alpinelinux.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 10:52:06 +0100

So, I got this email and I am not sure who got it and who didn't so I
forward it here.

As I understand every developer/contributor could get 6 user accounts
for 6 years.

Maybe we could use this as SSO for wiki/bugs/drupal?

Do you think all users on bugs.a.o and wiki.a.o could get an account?

Begin forwarded message: