Mail archive
alpine-infra

Re: Fw: Securepass integration for Alpine Linux

From: Jeff Bilyk <jbilyk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 06:54:23 -0500

Hi Natanael,

If all we're going to be using it for is SSO, then I'd prefer to keep
that type of infra in-house (my 2cents). I've got a setup for ldap
figured out now with openldap + phpldapadmin that'll run on one box,
but just need to polish it a bit before deploying to a primary and
backup a.o server. We could then use that for SSO for a.o services.

Thoughts?

Jeff