Mail archive
alpine-infra

nl.a.o / rsync.a.o

From: Jeff Bilyk <jbilyk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 23:29:15 -0500

Hi Everyone,

Tonight there was an issue on rsync.a.o with the LVM for the mirror
partition being full (it's a 100GB partition), and no apks could be
uploaded after being built. I moved the v1.1 folder from
/mnt/mirror/alpine/v1.1/ to /var/www/localhost/htdocs/v1.1 and
soft-linked it so that files are still accesible, but it'd be good to
increase drive size there, otherwise remove old files from that
server. Maybe someone who gets in shortly in another timezone could
take a look (please)? Any questions, I'll be awake again in 8 hours
or so :).

Thanks,

Jeff