Mail archive
alpine-infra

Re: Bugs.a.o

From: Carlo Landmeter <clandmeter_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 21:02:32 +0100

I'm getting the below, not sure what to do now. Already updated mysql
to latest 2.2 version.

120110 19:53:23 InnoDB: highest supported file format is Barracuda.
InnoDB: Log scan progressed past the checkpoint lsn 15160684415
120110 19:53:23 InnoDB: Database was not shut down normally!
InnoDB: Starting crash recovery.
InnoDB: Reading tablespace information from the .ibd files...
InnoDB: Restoring possible half-written data pages from the doublewrite
InnoDB: buffer...
InnoDB: Doing recovery: scanned up to log sequence number 15163771045
InnoDB: 1 transaction(s) which must be rolled back or cleaned up
InnoDB: in total 12 row operations to undo
InnoDB: Trx id counter is 6DE8E00
120110 19:53:24 InnoDB: Starting an apply batch of log records to the
database...
InnoDB: Progress in percents: 0 1 120110 19:53:24 - mysqld got signal 11 ;
This could be because you hit a bug. It is also possible that this binary
or one of the libraries it was linked against is corrupt, improperly built,
or misconfigured. This error can also be caused by malfunctioning hardware.
We will try our best to scrape up some info that will hopefully help diagnose
the problem, but since we have already crashed, something is definitely wrong
and this may fail.

key_buffer_size=16777216
read_buffer_size=262144
max_used_connections=0
max_threads=151
thread_count=0
connection_count=0
It is possible that mysqld could use up to
key_buffer_size + (read_buffer_size + sort_buffer_size)*max_threads = 133434 K
bytes of memory
Hope that's ok; if not, decrease some variables in the equation.

Thread pointer: 0x0
Attempting backtrace. You can use the following information to find out
where mysqld died. If you see no messages after this, something went
terribly wrong...
stack_bottom = (nil) thread_stack 0x30000
/usr/sbin/mysqld(my_print_stacktrace+0x46)[0xb73bb529]
The manual page at http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/crashing.html contains
information that should help you find out what is causing the crash.
120110 19:53:24 mysqld_safe mysqld from pid file
/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.pid ended