Mail archive
alpine-infra

Re: Bugs.a.o

From: Jeff Bilyk <jbilyk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 16:30:40 -0500

So that failed. We're hitting what seems to be the same bug I've hit
before in MySQL on Alpine (http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=62634)
that still hasn't been fixed. The workaround is to delete everything
in /var/lib/mysql/, reinitialize the db, then restore from a mysqldump
backup. I'm really hoping that clandmeter has a backup...

120110 21:26:39 InnoDB: Assertion failure in thread 3071633072 in
file btr0pcur.c line 425
InnoDB: Failing assertion: btr_page_get_prev(next_page, mtr) ==
buf_block_get_page_no(btr_pcur_get_block(cursor))
InnoDB: We intentionally generate a memory trap.
InnoDB: Submit a detailed bug report to http://bugs.mysql.com.
InnoDB: If you get repeated assertion failures or crashes, even
InnoDB: immediately after the mysqld startup, there may be
InnoDB: corruption in the InnoDB tablespace. Please refer to
InnoDB: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.5/en/forcing-innodb-recovery.html
InnoDB: about forcing recovery.
120110 21:26:39 - mysqld got signal 6 ;
This could be because you hit a bug. It is also possible that this binary
or one of the libraries it was linked against is corrupt, improperly built,
or misconfigured. This error can also be caused by malfunctioning hardware.
We will try our best to scrape up some info that will hopefully help diagnose
the problem, but since we have already crashed, something is definitely wrong
and this may fail.

key_buffer_size=16777216
read_buffer_size=262144
max_used_connections=0
max_threads=151
thread_count=0
connection_count=0
It is possible that mysqld could use up to
key_buffer_size + (read_buffer_size + sort_buffer_size)*max_threads = 133434 K
bytes of memory
Hope that's ok; if not, decrease some variables in the equation.

Thread pointer: 0x0
Attempting backtrace. You can use the following information to find out
where mysqld died. If you see no messages after this, something went
terribly wrong...
stack_bottom = (nil) thread_stack 0x30000
/usr/sbin/mysqld(my_print_stacktrace+0x46)[0xb74e6529]
The manual page at http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/crashing.html contains
information that should help you find out what is causing the crash.
120110 21:26:39 mysqld_safe mysqld from pid file
/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.pid ended

--
Jeff