Mail archive
alpine-infra

Re: Bugs.a.o

From: Jeff Bilyk <jbilyk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 16:49:16 -0500

Thanks. I should be back home in a few hours, if you need a hand, I
can give it a try. Fwiw, Ubuntu's MySQL package doesn't suffer the
same bug as far as we could tell. Fabled figured it was something in
uclibc iirc that was causing this crash, but we weren't able to
isolate exactly what the bug was...

--
Jeff