Mail archive
alpine-infra

Re: [Ticket#12012113400388534] Add another Linux distro to mirror

From: opensource <opensource_at_yandex-team.ru>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 08:01:29 +0000

We need some information like:- total size of data, which we will host in that way- release cycle of your distro- how often changes are coming to your repo- some information about popularity of your distro.- information about your community- some plans about distro's future (for example, what will happen if personally you will stop to develop it)- some other interesting information

Also we need rsync credentials, which we can use as upstream.