Mail archive
alpine-infra

Re: New mirror from nenolod

From: Jeff Bilyk <jbilyk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 12:25:39 -0500

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 11:54 AM, Natanael Copa <ncopa_at_ytre.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Feb 2012 06:53:44 -0500
> Jeff Bilyk <jbilyk_at_gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> http://repos.lax-noc.com/alpine/
>>
>> He said that they're pullling hourly, should be sticking around, and
>> would be ok being on the mirrors list.  Any objections to adding it?
>>
>> Jeff
>>

> go for it!
>
> -nc

As ncopa suggested this morning on irc, I also made a change so that
MIRRORS.txt on nl.a.o gets pulled from git now, which makes sense
instead of editing it manually on nl, then bumping pkgrel for
alpine-mirrors package. It runs hourly, but if someone feels it
should run more/less frequently, please feel free to edit...

Thanks,

Jeff