Mail archive
alpine-infra

Re: Downtime nl.alpinelinux.org 25 of May

From: Jeff Bilyk <jbilyk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 09:17:33 -0400

Hey Carlo,

Is there a chance of service being down for longer if the move has issues?
 Just wondering if it would be prudent to move the three sites to another
host while the vserver host is moved and then move service back when it's
up again?

Jeff

On Apr 25, 2012, at 8:27 AM, Carlo Landmeter <clandmeter_at_alpinelinux.org>