Mail archive
alpine-infra

Re: Downtime nl.alpinelinux.org 25 of May

From: Carlo Landmeter <clandmeter_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 16:57:19 +0200

Everything is possible but not presumable. I expect it to go down in the
morning and be up before the afternoon.
Switching DNS takes probably more time then moving servers to new location
(internet infa is already online).

If you want to have 100% uptime, its better to think about HA and implement
it before we move (anyone have time/resources)?

Carlo