maintenance of nl.a.o vservers
I have cleaned up the nl.a.o vserver a bit. Here is what I have done:
* remove various of the unused vservers
* upgrade 'mirror', 'alpine-nginx' and 'alpine-www' to v2.4
* upgrade alpine-mysql to v2.4. I think this is unused, even if it runs.
* upgrade drupal from 7.7 to 7.14 (various security fixes)
Still left to do:
* remove alpine-monitor and alpine-test? They are not running.
* upgrade vserver host to alpine-vserver v2.4 x86_64 and switch to vfat
(so the vserver host is more like a "normal" alpine install. The
current setup was one of the first vserver installs ever)
* upgrade bugs.a.o to v2.4?
* rename 'mirror' vserver to 'alpine-rsync'?
* try migrate to ext4? (reduce size of the lvm, create a new, copy
files over, increase size again)
Received on Fri Jun 08 2012 - 14:04:46 UTC