Mail archive
alpine-infra

Re: new hardware for nl.a.o, www.a.o and bugs.a.o

From: Carlo Landmeter <clandmeter_at_alpinelinux.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 17:11:04 +0100

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 5:05 PM, Natanael Copa <ncopa_at_alpinelinux.org>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Carlo have set up a new box for nl.alpinelinux.org (aka
> rsync.alpinelinux.org), bugs and www.
>
> Those now runs in vservers in kvm.

Because I want to run some personal things on this box, we decided to move
alpine's servers into vserver inside the KVM.
If you need anything specific like more space memory or cpu's let me know
and ill see what I can do.

nc, I think we need to make some internal ip reservation so people can add
vserver hosts without conflicting KVM hosts.