Mail archive
alpine-infra

Re: SSL Certs expiring

From: Natanael Copa <ncopa_at_alpinelinux.org>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 21:59:52 +0200

On Wed, 24 Apr 2013 16:44:45 -0700
Nathan Angelacos <nangel_at_nothome.org> wrote:

> The Class 1, server certificate for www.alpinelinux.org and serial
> number 407317 (63715) is about to expire in about two weeks. Please
> log into the StartSSL Control Panel at
> https://www.startssl.com/?app=12 and get a new certificate for this
> purpose.
>
> The Class 1, server certificate for bugs.alpinelinux.org and serial
> number 407308 (6370C) is about to expire in about two weeks. Please
> log into the StartSSL Control Panel at
> https://www.startssl.com/?app=12 and get a new certificate for this
> purpose.
>

> I have 2 new certs, but no way to log into www.a.o or bugs.a.o
>
> Natanael, I'll place the keys/certs in a secure location and email you
> separately.

I have uploaded the certs to www.a.o and bugs.a.o but not installed it
yet. (or actually to the alpine-nginx reverse proxy)

Add those lines to your ~/.ssh/config to login to those (your key needs
to be there)

# alpine linux hosts on kvm.nethq.org
Host alpine-vserver
        Hostname nl.alpinelinux.org
        port 22010

# the hosts below are guests in the above vserver
Host alpine-proxy
        Hostname nl.alpinelinux.org
        port 22011

Host alpine-bugs
        Hostname nl.alpinelinux.org
        port 22012

Host alpine-mysql
        Hostname nl.alpinelinux.org
        port 22013

Host alpine-mirror
        Hostname nl.alpinelinux.org
        port 22014

Host alpine-www
        Hostname nl.alpinelinux.org
        port 22015

Host alpine-ns2
        Hostname nl.alpinelinux.org
        port 22016

-nc

PS. btw, we should start think of upgrade our infra to v2.6...