Mail archive
alpine-infra

Welcome to CloudFlare!

From: CloudFlare <no-reply_at_cloudflare.com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 08:20:32 +0000

Thank you for joining the CloudFlare community. CloudFlare is a service that makes your website faster, safer, and smarter. On average, websites on CloudFlare load twice as fast, use 60% less bandwidth, have 65% fewer requests and are way more secure. The next step is to add your website to CloudFlare at: https://www.cloudflare.com/my-websites.html.

For your records, your username is: alpine-infra_at_alpinelinux.org

If you have multiple sites you want to signup, you can add them in the "My Websites" add domain box by separating them with a comma. Example: domain1.com, domain2.com, domain3.com, etc.

While you're waiting for the name server switch process to finish, please read this blog post on getting the most out of CloudFlare: http://blog.cloudflare.com/cloudflare-tips-recommended-steps-for-new-use

If you have any questions, feel free to visit our FAQs and support discussions at http://support.cloudflare.com/

We are continually working on making CloudFlare better. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, we want to hear from you. Contact us at:

Help: http://www.cloudflare.com/contact.html
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/cloudflare
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/cloudflare
Blog: http://blog.cloudflare.com
Google+: https://plus.google.com/100611700350554803650/

Thanks,
The CloudFlare Team

-If you have received this email in error, it is likely that another user entered your email address by mistake. If you didn't initiate the request, ignore this email and do nothing.