Mail archive
alpine-infra

Fwd: [syscom] [exec] Request - Hosting Alpine Linux

From: Daniel Isaksen <d_at_duniel.no>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2017 16:04:04 +0200

New Canadian mirror! :-)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Zachary Seguin <ztseguin_at_csclub.uwaterloo.ca>
Date: Mon, Sep 4, 2017 at 3:56 PM
Subject: Re: [syscom] [exec] Request - Hosting Alpine Linux
To: d_at_duniel.no
Cc: CSC Systems Committee <syscom_at_csclub.uwaterloo.ca>

Hello Daniel,

We are now mirroring Alpine Linux. We are currently configured to sync once
an hour (we will investigate using MQTT in the future).

Mirror: University of Waterloo Computer Science Club Mirror
Location: Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Networking: IPv4 and IPv6, 10Gbps (Max 1Gbps on each of the University’s
internet connections https://uwaterloo.ca/information-systems-
technology/about/organizational-structure/technology-integrated-
services-tis/network-services-resources/external-connections)
Admin contact: systems-committee_at_csclub.uwaterloo.ca

HTTP: https://mirror.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/alpine/
HTTPS: https://mirror.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/alpine/
FTP: ftp://mirror.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/alpine/
Rsync: rsync://mirror.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/alpine/

Are you the one who can add us to the Alpine mirrors list or do I need to
contact someone else?

Thanks,

Zachary Seguin
Systems Administrator
Computer Science Club | University of Waterloo
syscom_at_csclub.uwaterloo.ca