Mail archive
alpine-infra

Re: [staff_at_dotsrc] Request - Hosting Alpine Linux

From: Anders Trier Olesen <anders.trier.olesen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2017 19:48:32 +0200

Hi Daniel

Please add:
ignore nonreadable = yes
to your rsyncd.conf file on rsync.alpinelinux.org. This should fix the
errors we are currently getting:
receiving incremental file list
rsync: opendir "/edge/community/s390x/.~tmp~" (in alpine) failed:
Permission denied (13)
IO error encountered -- skipping file deletion
rsync: opendir "/edge/main/s390x/.~tmp~" (in alpine) failed: Permission
denied (13)
rsync: opendir "/v3.6/main/s390x/.~tmp~" (in alpine) failed: Permission
denied (13)

- Anders Trier