Mail archive
alpine-infra

Cannot submit documentation to Alpine Linux Wiki due to automated spam filter

From: <copypaste_at_kittens.ph>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 14:46:06 +0800

Hello!

I wrote a page for the Alpine Linux Wiki, and plan to write others, but
because
my contribution includes links it is being rejected. My Wiki username is
[[User:Copypaste]]. I've attached the article I'd like to submit to this
email.

The message I receive is:

> Creating PulseAudio

> This action has been automatically identified as harmful, and therefore
> disallowed. If you believe your action was constructive, please inform
> an
> administrator of what you were trying to do. A brief description of the
> abuse
> rule which your action matched is: Due to spam abuse, new users are not
> allowed
> to add links to the wiki

Thanks,
Fred Brennan <copypaste_at_kittens.ph>