Mail archive
alpine-infra

Re: Official Mirror Repository

From: Carlo Landmeter <clandmeter_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2017 21:30:45 +0100

Dear Mirror operator,

After we recently did some health checking for our mirrors it came to our
attention that your Alpine Linux mirror is out of sync.
To keep it on the official alpine linux mirror list we would need to have
the more recent branches available.

Could you please check/fix this issue?

Thanks in advance

Carlo Landmeter