Mail archive
alpine-infra

new article about communication skills

From: John Hawthorne <john_at_connexdm.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 04:09:47 +0000

Hi there

Your page https://lists.alpinelinux.org/alpine-devel/5805.html has some good references to communication skills so I wanted to get in touch with you. I've recently written an article about "HOW TO BE A BETTER COMMUNICATOR" and was wondering if you thought my article could help out on your page.

You can read all the information right here: https://www.mastersincommunications.org/how-be-better-communicator/

It would be great to know your opinion on the article. And if you find it useful please consider linking to it from that page of yours. Also if you prefer you may republish the article. How does this sound to you?.

Thank you very much,

John.