Mail archive
alpine-infra

enquiry regarding binutils 2.28-r3

From: Vaisagh Viswanathan <vaisagh_at_impress.ai>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 16:43:31 +0800

Hi,

I wanted to upgrade binutils to 2.30. This page :
https://pkgs.alpinelinux.org/flagged?origin=binutils seems to suggest that
2.30 is available but I cannot find it in any of the repostories. Could you
please advise on what I should be doing or where I can subscribe to know
when the package update is available?

Thanks and Regards,
Vaisagh

--
_This message contains confidential information and is intended only for
the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not