Mail archive
alpine-infra

Stepping down from the team

From: Daniel Isaksen <d_at_duniel.no>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019 20:14:34 +0000

Hello,

I have chosen to depart from the infrastructure team effective immediately.

I have already removed my ssh keys from all the hosts I know I had access to, removed my IRC _at_alpine/ cloak, changed the passwords on my accounts on Alpine services, and reset the password/email for uk.alpinelinux.org's hosting panel to Carlo's.

Also, I'd like to extend my gratitude to the Alpine Linux team for pouring their time and effort into making a quality Linux distribution, as well as for being flexible when I have struggled with personal issues.

-----
Sincerely / Med vennlig hilsen,
Daniel Isaksen <d_at_duniel.no> (https://duniel.no)