Mail archive
alpine-infra

Re: Stepping down from the team

From: Carlo Landmeter <clandmeter_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2019 14:26:15 +0800

Hi,

On Sat, 20 Apr 2019 at 04:14, Daniel Isaksen <d_at_duniel.no> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have chosen to depart from the infrastructure team effective immediately.

I'm really sorry to hear that. I didn't see this coming, and I haven't
really been much around to notice.
I hope you can take a moment for yourself and hope we can have a chat later
when im more available.

> I have already removed my ssh keys from all the hosts I know I had access
> to, removed my IRC _at_alpine/ cloak, changed the passwords on my accounts on
> Alpine services, and reset the password/email for uk.alpinelinux.org's
> hosting panel to Carlo's.

Thanks for taking the steps needed for your resignation. I will leave your
alpine email address for now
until we feel it has no more function.

> Also, I'd like to extend my gratitude to the Alpine Linux team for pouring
> their time and effort into making a quality Linux distribution, as well as
> for being flexible when I have struggled with personal issues.

Please take care of yourself, hoping to see you around!

-carlo