[alpine-user] Sys install on a rasbperry

From: Nicolas Storme <nicolas_at_atelier-web.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2015 10:26:52 +0200

Hello all !

I would like to install alpine linux on a rasberry with the sys install method (not using lbu)
Is that possible ?

Actually, i format the sd card in FAT32 and i untar all the files of the archive on it.
I manage to boot on the system but alpine-setup doesn't offer me to install on the sd card.
I can imagine that is normal because the system is busy, so how can i do ?

Thanks a lot !
Nicolas