Re: [alpine-user] Cannot login to xfce4

From: Roland Senn <rsx_at_bluewin.ch>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 08:34:30 +0200

I will reinstall the virtual machine today later in the evening. The
first time I did some customization like installing bash, sudo, git,
make etc and creating a sudo user. Most probably I installed the
X-System with the sudo user.
Next time, I will immediately install X-System directly after the base
system as a root user..

So wait with any further investigations until I have reinstalled.

Thanks for your help!
   Roland