Re: [alpine-user] Cannot login to xfce4

From: Roland Senn <rsx_at_bluewin.ch>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 22:26:07 +0200

Good news! My Alpine linux is now working!!

The main problem was the little drop down control "Desktop" at the
bottom of the login screen:

When I click at the little triangle to open the drop down box, nothing
happens! However, when I click into the text "default option", it shows
2 selections (default and xfce4). When I choose xfce4 and then login,
everything works perfectly.

Many thanks for your support!

Regards
   Roland