[alpine-user] Trying to add a Alpine VM created in Virtual Box to Microsoft Azure

From: Michael Withrow <michael_at_twistlock.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 09:13:10 -0500

Hello,
  I need to make some modifications to add the hyper-v drivers and such to the vm before I can upload. https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/articles/virtual-machines-linux-create-upload-vhd-generic/ <https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/articles/virtual-machines-linux-create-upload-vhd-generic/>

According to the Azure documentation I need to add the hv_vmbus and hv_storvsc kernel modules to the initial ramdisk and I am just trying to figure out how to do that. Thank you.

Michael Withrow
Director of Solution Architecture _at_ Twistlock