[alpine-user] Squid package changes and build logs

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 01:07:47 +0200

Hey,

I was walking through the squid proxy package page:
https://pkgs.alpinelinux.org/package/main/x86_64/squid

And I noticed couple things.
First the build log link:
http://build.alpinelinux.org/buildlogs/build-edge-x86_64/main/squid/squid-3.5.14-r0.log

file doesn't exist.

Also I eventually got the package build file at:
http://git.alpinelinux.org/cgit/aports/tree/main/squid/APKBUILD

And I noticed that a feature or two is missing from the build configuration.
Specifically the ssl-crtd which is required for the ssl-bump feature of
squid. The dependencies are mostly met and was wondering who to contact
about it.

Thanks,
Eliezer