Re: [alpine-user] How do I add openssh to the packages that are loaded at boot time?

From: Steffen Nurpmeso <steffen_at_sdaoden.eu>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 21:57:19 +0200

Andrew Stuart <andrew.stuart_at_supercoders.com.au> wrote:
 |It seems that Alpine Linux loads packages up when it boots. How do \
 |I add openssh to the packages that are loaded at boot time?

According to

  https://wiki.alpinelinux.org/wiki/Alpine_Linux_Init_System

i think this was "rc-update add sshd default", but i could be
slightly mistaken.

(And i'm happy i haven't fiddle around too much with that stuff,
i for one really don't like it. I for one am much in favour of
the traditional BSD-style of system startup, or for the Runit
stuff otherwise. But also happy Alpine doesn't use systemd.)

--steffen