Re: [alpine-user] How do I add openssh to the packages that are loaded at boot time?

From: Lev <leventelist_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 12:24:15 +0200

On Fri, 28 Oct 2016 12:11:37 +0200
Steffen Nurpmeso <steffen_at_sdaoden.eu> wrote:

[...]
> I always dreamed of a Linux Kernel with a BSD userland, it is very
> homogenous.
[...]

You should try Void Linux. I almost switched to Void from Debian, but
when the package manager screwed the system, I went back to Debian. It
was developed by a BSD guy, so it is like a BSD. I hope one day they
fix the package manager issue, and I could say good by to Debian.
I don't use systemd, and I'm quite happy with my Debian as it
is today.

On my home server, of course I run FreeBSD. That is really the best for
my old rig running in the basement.

Lev