Re: [alpine-user] Setting up connman

From: Ivan Tham <pickfire_at_riseup.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 23:30:37 +0800

Hi, I use Arch here. I used Connman but I find it complicated (not sure
if it will autostart). For me, wpa_supplicant works very fine and it is
very fast on boot and easy to setup. I found systemd-resolved eating my
bootup time. (I have to admit systemd's setup are a bit weird)

I would really like to know if Connman uses less power compared to
wpa_supplicant, I really hope to see linux performs better on battery.

--
Do what you like, like what you do.  -- Pickfire