[alpine-user] Php7 Redis Client on Alpine OS

From: Smruti Tripathy <smrutirtripathy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 17:22:13 +0530

I crafted a docker image using alpine 3.5 as base Image. I want my php
apllication running inside container to communicate with a redis server.But
I don't find any php7-redis client in Alpine.

Is there a redis client for php in alpine ? Is there any workway round it.
I tried to use pecl to install redis but there is no pecl package in
alpine.I tried with pear but pear doesn't have redis package. Any thoughts
on this issue ?

Thanks and Regards

SmrutiRanjan Tripathy